Monday 16 February 2015

I deliberately infected my wife with HIV but now I’m born again – Actor, Hanks Anuku


One time popular Nollywood actor, Hanks Anuku have tested positive to HIV.

When rumors hits the blogosphere sometime back, many fans didn't believe it till he fizzed off our screens totally.

The actor who is now a born again Christian based in Ghana, revealed in a recent interview that he let the fame that comes with Nollywood get at him and that was when he missed it. He also revealed that he deliberately infected his wife with the deadly virus.

Hanks disclosed that, he was in Zambia for 6months in 2011 without his wife and kids, to take part in plays teaching on HIV and AIDS. While working there, he led a promiscuous life - sleeping with about 80 women.

Hear him; "Life in Zambia was heaven on earth because we could enjoy life, moving in all places but I was missing my family. During that time I had quite a number of sexual activities and I slept with different women. When I came back home I never took care of the family. I started drinking life a fish and became an irresponsible husband leaving the entire burden to my wife
"I got tested while I was in Zambia after one of my girlfriends advised me about her pregnancy. She had gone for pregnancy tests and during that time she was tested for HIV and the results was shocking, she was positive. She forced me to get tested but I could not come to terms with the results. After I got tested I came back to Zimbabwe and I kept quiet about the issue. I never told my wife about the issue. I infected her but I regret. I later on received some counseling and it well well, " he explained
"During my peak of popularity I had sex with approximately 80 women, within Harare and Zambia. In 2002 it was so amazing to be on TV. I abused the fame. To make matters worse I lacked counseling and I failed to handle it properly, leaving me in this mud. I am now a born again Christian with UFIC under the guidance of Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa ." 


No comments:

Post a Comment