Friday 20 February 2015

Kim Kardashian: Being A Mom Is “Hardest, Most Rewarding and Best Job” In World


Kim Kardashian loves being a mom and she can't stand it when people think it's not a real job. 

On Thursday, the reality TV star took to Instagram to repost a widely distributed rant titled JUST A Mom???


I can’t stand it when people say, ‘You’re JUST a mom?’ Yes, I am a Mom! That makes me an alarm clock, cook, maid, waitress, teacher, nurse, referee, handyman, security officer, photographer, counselor, chauffeur, event planner, Hairdresser, personal assistant, ATM & I scare away the boogie man. I don’t get paid holidays, sick pay or days off. I work DAY & NIGHT. I am on call 24/7 for the rest of my life. That’s just BEING A MOM!!! I may not be anything to you, but I am everything to someone!! Re-post if you’re a proud mom, that would do ANYTHING on this planet for their child.

She reposted the rant drawing lots of supportive comments from other moms. 

She captioned it, “I saw this on IG & love it so I’m reposting it! Shoutout to all of the moms out there! Hardest, most rewarding & best job in the entire world!!! This couldn’t be more true! #ProudMom.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment