Thursday 19 March 2015

Kendall Jenner Denies Granting Interview About Her Dad Bruce Jenner's Sex Change


Kendall Jenner has denied that she spoke out about her dad Bruce Jenner, who is expected to transition into a woman this year.
The "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star took to Twitter to address the false claims last night.

US Weekly reported that the 19-year-old was in full support of her father's decision.

They quoted her to say: "I love my dad. He's always been there for me and my sisters.
"He's a wonderful man. And just because he's changing shoes now, so to speak, doesn't make him less wonderful. 
"I will always love my dad, whether he's a man or a woman."
Reacting to this, she tweeted; "How is it legal for someone to "quote" someone and publish it if in fact you never said what was quoted."
"Shame on US Weekly for making up quotes. I NEVER said those things. I never spoke to them."
She said she never did an interview with the publication and the quotes are completely false. 

No comments:

Post a Comment