Tuesday 12 May 2015

Actress Omoni Oboli narrates how she escaped car accident

Nollywood actress Omoni Oboli yesterday revealed that she narrowly escaped a ghastly car accident on May 10.

She took to her Instagram page to narrate her ordeal, here’s what she wrote:
“Hey #omonifam, hope y’all are well. Please help me thank my Lord and my King for saving @tomesadeoye and I from a terrible accident yesterday! We were cruising down the high way on top speed when a mad driver suddenly cut in front of us to make a last minute exit. We swerved and for a minute, we lost control of our car” she narrated. 
“How we managed to come back on track is pure God. I just kept screaming ‘The blood of Jesus’ We were badly shaken but thankful that it was only our nerves that were hurt. I am thankful for the blood of the Lamb! Stay safe fam! #Iamblessed #Iamthankful #Istaywinning #Jesustookthewheel” she further wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment