Monday 18 May 2015

Eva Alordiah Explains Why She Went Bald


Every female celebrity seems to be going natural as the natural hairstyle is gradually returning with a bang.
The likes of Chidimma Ekile, Genevieve Nnaji, Omoni Oboli, Fathia Williams and others are presently rocking the natural hair trend.
Few months back, female rapper, Eva Alordiah shocked her fans when she cut her hair and went bald.
Speaking on why she took that decision, Eva said, "I really just wanted to prove to myself that I could go bald. I did it and liked it, thank God! I have been very playful with my hair all my life and I do look forward to the countless things I want to do with it still."
Eva also recalled her first crush.
She said, "I was in primary five and we were both school prefects. I thought he was the cutest boy in the whole school and sometimes I used to brag to my friends that I was so sure he liked me. The next time I did see him however after we graduated and gone on to different secondary schools, I coulda sworn I never ever liked him! Haha.
“It is funny how your perception or ideals of what you like and don’t like can evolve as you yourself evolve as a human being," she told Y Naija.

No comments:

Post a Comment