Thursday 28 May 2015

I was a motor park tout-Benue Governor-Elect Reveals


The Benue State Governor-elect, Chief Samuel Ortom, has revealed his grass to grace story.He ays he was once a motor park tout and his election as governor as a divine arrangement and the handiwork of God.Speaking to Punch in an exclusive chat in Makurdi,he owed his success to God and hardwork.
He said, “My journey from being a motor park tout to an elected governor is purely a divine arrangement. I cast my mind back to when I dropped out of school in Form 2 but I remained hardworking and I did not engage in crime to survive. One thing I know is that hard work pays and you must keep faith with God; power belongs to God and He alone gives it to whoever He will.”
The former Minister of State for Industry, Trade and Investment said he had dropped out of school in Form 2 due to lack of funds but this did not force him to engage in criminal activities to survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment