Monday 25 May 2015

Pastor Tunde Bakare: “How I narrowly escaped death” + New photo of him dancing


The Senior Pastor of the Latter Rain Assembly, Pastor Tunde Bakare has recounted his ordeal after ‘supernaturally’ escaping death. 

Recall the Lagos-based pastor slumped while speaking at Renaissance Capital’s 6th Annual Pan- African Investor Conference on Monday, 18th May 2015. Bakare while speaking at the Sunday(24th May 2015) service said,
”All I want to do today is to give the testimony of my supernatural escape from death.I am glad God spared my life for a purpose and I will fulfil that purpose.I want to place on the register an appreciation to the team that went with me to the event, first on the list is Authentic Mrs B.I was discharged on Wednesday with a clean bill of health.”






No comments:

Post a Comment