Thursday 11 June 2015

Dencia: The Day I Pepper Sprayed A Racist Policeman In Italy


Controversial Cameroonian singer based in Nigeria and bleaching expert, Reprudencia N. Sonkey aka Dencia took to IG few hours  ago to narrate her ordeal with a rude, racist Italian police officer in Italy and how US embassy came to her rescue.

Hear her;
“Lol the 1st time I wore this outfit was on my birthday in 2013 & I almost went to jail in Rome for pepper spraying a police officer (at the airport) who put his hands on me.Thank God for the U.S. Consulate,the acted so fast & got me outa that airport.Everyday I tell myself I am lucky because there’s a lot of African men & women going through the same thing & these people get away with it,unfortunately 4 them they messed with the wrong person when they tried to be racist.
The officer was in the hospital for 3days cuz I emptied the bottle on him,I recorded everything that happen even tho they took my phone & deleted it but I’d emailed everything to my sister.All I asked was a translator so I could just tell these fools that I am not coming to Italy I am transiting to Frankfurt then Cameroon but they were thinking I was trying to sneak into Italy cuz they saw my African passport & didn’t see my US passport smh ..A few hrs later I am in my hotel Rome in room waiting to catch a flight & I see myself on TV (my videos) with presenter saying I was in jail (I was shocked cuz I was in my hotel room) …Don’t believe everything u see on tv. #BeenThruLife #RacismInEuropeIsOnADifferentLevel ..#Africanenergy”

No comments:

Post a Comment