Tuesday 9 June 2015

Kylie Jenner reveals her mum Kris "cut her off financially" at 14



You'd have thought that having famous folks would come with a few major benefits - such as a never ending allowance to spend as your heart desires. 
Turns out that wasn't the case for Kylie Jenner, who has been supporting herself financially since she was just 14-years-old after being cut off by her 'momager', Kris Jenner. 
Speaking to InStyle magazine Kylie revealed: "My mum cut me off financially three years ago so I pay for everything - my car, my gas and food as well as my clothes." 
Having taken care of herself from such a young age, the youngest member of the Kardashian clan also admitted that she regrets a few of the questionable outfit choices she made in the past.
"There are so many outfits I bought in the past that I just think now are not cute - but there's not very much I can do about it." Said the 17-year-old (don't worry Kylie, we've all been there). 
The reality TV star recently announced in an epsiode of 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' that she is already planning on moving out of the family home and buying her own place when she turns 18 in August.

This latest development comes shortly after Kylie revealed in an recent interview with us: "Khloe is more of a mum to me than my mum is sometimes. My mum is all about being friends." 
Given that Kylie is thought to be worth an estimated $5million and has recently joined forces with her older sister Kendall to launch a Topshop fashion line, we reckon she'll be just fine living on her own and could probably retire now if she wanted to. Not that we're jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment