Monday 13 July 2015

Amber Rose Fires Back at Fake Twitter Account Using Her Name to Bully Caitlyn Jenner

A warning to those who seek to use Amber Rose's name to create dummy Twitter accounts for the purpose of harassing other celebs: Muva Rose will not tolerate it.

Amber posted a scathing message to her Instagram and Twitter accounts on Saturday, firing back at a fake Twitter account that has been posting some gross things about other celebrities, including Caitlyn Jenner.
This is NOT my Twitter. These "Roast" are corny as fuck. I'm not a mean girl and I don't jump on the bandwagon of bullying ppl AT ALL especially when the whole world is against them (I've been there) I'll only defend myself if need be and even that comes off wrong in so many ways via social media. Trust me I've let malicious stories and the Internet get the best of me plenty of times. Shits weak. Furthermore I Love the LGBT community and would never say the ignorant things this Parody account is saying - Muva 👽
 Amber bounced back from the Twitter drama as she always does, by posting the flawless swimsuit photo above,  on her Instagram. 

No comments:

Post a Comment