Monday 26 October 2015

“I have a crush on Davido and we could work things out if…” – Cynthia Morgan reveals


Controversial dancehall act,Cynthia Morgan, has revealed her crush for Davido. The baby mama singer, who months ago, sparked a dating rumours with Burna Boy after they both shared a kiss in a new video that reportedly irked her unknown boyfriend, revealed this in a recent chat with Vanguard.
My celebrity crush? That will be Davido, because for me he is hardworking. Over the years he has been able to prove himself that he is talented and not all about being a rich kid and I think he is cute too
She continued,
Cool, but because I am crushing on him doesn’t mean I want to have a relationship with him. But if he says: ’Oh my God! I love you.’ We can work something out

No comments:

Post a Comment