Saturday 7 November 2015

Nollywood actor, Kalu Ikeagwu holds marriage introduction ceremony (See Photos)


Earlier this year, in an interview with Encomium Magazine, Nigerian-British born actor, Kalu Ikeagwu was asked why he was yet to settle down.
Kalu responded saying:
“I’m yet to find the right person to settle down with. I mean, that person that I love so much and want to spend the rest of my life with. I will get married but let it be according to the will of God. Marriage is an important institution, so it has to be the will of God. I want to be successful in my marriage just as I am successful in my career. I will get married when I find the right person and when I see the lady who is showing the right sign of a wife material.”

The Nollywood actor seems to have found the woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with.
Kalu Ikeagwu recently held his marriage introduction to make-up artist Ijeoma Eze, at the Udi local government area of Enugu state.
See photos below, from the ceremony:
Kalu2Kalu1

No comments:

Post a Comment