Tuesday 3 November 2015

Read the lovely message Toke Makinwa's husband shared on Instagram as she turns a year older today


Radio girl Toke Makinwa is 31 today, her husband and fitness expert Maje Ayida sent her a lovely message on Instagram. He wrote "

Happy birthday to my stunning wife, you are such an incredible woman. I remember when you started on the radio, you were a bag of nerves, working the night shift. I stopped off the pick up a pizza as they closed and drove up to the station. The roads were empty and I listened to you as I drove. You were new on the job, but the light in you was shining bright, the same light that burns today. I remember coming on air as a secret guest and marveled on how easy you made it seem, you were born for this. You are so blessed, I love you@tokemakinwa have a spectacular day"

Most of their fans are confused because they don't know if they are back together following the fact that He has welcomed a child with his former Calabar girlfriend and of recent Toke Makinwa gave a hint to the media that she has gotten a new home and she now probably stays alone and not with her husband. Well, which ever the case may be We Wish them luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment