



Celebs Gossip, Entertainment News, Breaking News, Exclusives and more! Join my BBM Channel - C0047CB74!! For instant updates on your phone!!!
“We can now say two states are completely free from terrorist control, while in the third state, it is only in one Local Government Area that they are still present. That is in the Sambisa Forest,” he said.President Jonathan noted that the military had already moved into the forest to seize the remaining camps of the terrorists, adding that the recent rescue of about 300 abducted girls and women was further evidence of the success being achieved in the ongoing operation.
“We have shut about 24 religious outfits in the last one year because they failed to adhere to the state guidelines on noise pollution.”
“The religious outfits contribute about 50 percent of the noise pollution in the state. In the last few years, we have been having problem to control noise from these outfits. We have been able to shut them down while some have relocated from the community where they were.”
“They have been evacuated to a safety zone for further processing. During the encounter unfortunately we lost a soldier, while four others were wounded in action.”
“We regretfully inform you that the letter (his appointment letter) is hereby withdrawn pending the conclusion of the necessary due process on the matter,” it said.Meanwhile, a committee has been set up to investigate the allegation against the director accused of granting waivers worth N1 billion to two companies without approval from either the ministry or FAAN.
These executions have taken place despite spirited pleas for clemency made at the highest level by President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, and more recently Ambassador Aminu Wali, Minister of Foreign Affairs, on April 21, 2015, during the 10th Anniversary of the New Asian-African Strategic Partnership Summit, which took place in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The Federal Government wishes to express its condolences to the families of the deceased.It has asked the Indonesian Government for the repatriation of the remains of the executed persons, so that they can be accorded decent burial in their various communities. The Federal Government seizes this opportunity to once again, warn all Nigerians to desist from drug trafficking and other offences that attract maximum punishment in several countries of the world.The Federal Government will continue to promote the welfare and protect the lives of Nigerians abroad, no matter their circumstances. Furthermore, government is committed to engage the government of Indonesia and other friendly countries regarding the conclusion of Prisoner Transfer Agreements and other bilateral means of safeguarding the interest and welfare of Nigeria ”