Friday 26 September 2014

Beverly Osu Releases Hot New Photos As She Turns 22

Ex-Big Brother housemate, Beverly Osu's birthday is tomorrow 27th of september 2014. She just released some sizzling hot photos to mark her day.
Read her message:

22 represents God,The Master Builder, The Manifestation of Dreams, The Future, realization, personal power, retribution, love, war, and a visionary.
As I turn 22 I am proficient and a strong leader, I have the potential to be successful, I will fulfill my highest potential by bringing ideals into everyday reality. I am stronger today because I turn 22.
I represent an African leader, The strength of a woman.
“I am a woman. I do not like war. However, I would rather die rather than accepting your deal…”
More pics after the cut...
HBD Bev. Isn't she lovely?

No comments:

Post a Comment