Saturday 27 September 2014

Bishop David Oyedepo @ 60

David O. Oyedepo  (born September 27, 1954) is a Nigerian Christian author, preacher, the founder and presiding Bishop of Living Faith Church World Wide, also known as Winners' Chapel, and its affiliated international churches known as Winners Chapel International, with headquarters in Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria. A. 50,000 seat church auditorium, reported to be the largest church auditorium in the world.He is the Chancellor of Covenant University and Landmark University. He was named in 2011 by Forbes magazine as being the richest pastor in Nigeria.
Here is excerpt on what he has to say on attaining 60.....

I'm just simply grateful to God. I've always seen life as a gift from God. Life is a privilege,not a right.

Growing under my grandmother was an experience I will be eternally grateful to God for. She made a man out of me as a child. She was a devout person to the core. She belonged to Anglican communion. I learnt plenty of things from her. She is my role model.

Happy birthday Sir!

No comments:

Post a Comment