Friday 10 October 2014

Am Not In A Relationship And Am Not Searching- Genevieve Nnaji

Nollywood superstar, Genevieve Nnaji poured all out in "The truth" interview with Olisa Adibua on her love love life.
Read the interview below:

Let's talk about Relationships- are you currently in one? Are you looking at settling down at some point? I know you've heard that question a lot of times but tell us the truth now.


I think everyone is prioritizing and so am I. Its not like i don't want to settle down, want somebody and until i find that person, there's no thoughts of settling down. I'm not looking, I'm a woman, we are not allowed to look.

When was the last time you had a boyfriend....do you have one now?


I don't have a boyfriend now.

Ok, so what are you looking for in a man? Your ideal guy.


I am that person that eats with her eyes, like I need to be attracted to you. Definitely, there has to be a physical attraction that will draw me to u but at the end of the day, it's your mind I'm going to fall in with. I'm probably looking for a friend, someone who shares a like mind and somebody who's confident.
Aww, i love tall guys. I'm short you have to think of the kids.

Don't you think a lot of guys are scared of you?


They will say she's good looking, successful, she's got her own career, let me leave her alone, I can't handle that kind of wife. I can't tell her what to do.
Then he is a baby, a boy. I'm not looking for a boy. Men don't let artificial things like that intimidate them.

1 comment: