Friday 24 October 2014

I'll do everything to keep my marriage - Comedian AY


Ace comedian, Ayo Makun, also known by his stage name AY, speaks on divorce syndrome in the entertainment industry.

In a recent interview with PUNCH, AY said he would do everything possible to save his home.

"I revere marital fidelity and i believe if every couple can work at consciously making their homes work, there will be less sorrow in the land."

To emphasize his devotion to his family, the comedian said he would not allow his tight schedule come between him and his wife.

"The craziness of my schedule is indeed a challenge but it is my duty to make quality time for my wife and that is what i strive to do to keep the relationship continually fresh.

AY who tied the knot with is wife Mabel, on November 29th, 2003 has added something to the business of making people laugh. 
He recently opened an upscale night club in Lekki.

No comments:

Post a Comment