Saturday 25 October 2014

I dont mind dating a younger man now - Ara

Now single drummer girl, Ara, has said she is ready to give marriage another shot since she's now divorced. She also said she wouldn't mind going for a younger guy if he comes around her.

She said this in a recent interview with PUNCH.

"When i meet the right person and fall in love, i will consider marriage. I really want to fall in love again. I don't believe in marriage just for its sake. If a younger guy comes up to me, I don't mind dating him. I don't mind marrying somebody who i am older than. I have spoken to a couple of people and they don't see anything wrong with it. If the person has a mature mind and is committed, then it is not a big deal."

When asked if she is not looking for somebody who she can control and manipulate, the singer said she is not the overbearing type and never exhibited such in her former marriage.


"I am not that kind of person. I am the most submissive wife. I am "mumu" for love. You can ask my ex, he can tell you. There was never a day i didn't ask him what i should cook even though i was the bread winner. I would always ask him what he wanted. And whatever he said, if we didn't have it, i would jump on an Okada and enter the market to go and buy stuff. I am a hopeless lover."

Ara also revealed that she and her ex are still good friends, even as he's remarried. They have a child together. A boy of six years.

No comments:

Post a Comment