Sunday 26 October 2014

Why I Got Solo Endorsement Without My Brother - Peter Okoye


Tongues have been wagging and maany speculations on why Nutricima, makers of Olympic Milk should endorse only Peter Okoye, instead of the singing duo of him and his brother, Paul.

But speaking at the unveiling as the the brand ambassador of the milk product, Peter cleared the air on that, explained why the company selected him alone.

"Music is like football. For example, if i play for Barcelona and get endorsed by Nike, it doesn't mean the whole Barcelona team has been endorsed. This is about me and not Me and Paul"

" Among thousands or perhaps millions of people in the entertainment industry, felt honored to be chosen as the brand ambassador. The deal means a lot to me, not just me but also my fans." He said, on his inaugural speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment