Thursday 30 October 2014

Woman Kills Man Who Tried To Rape Her In Lagos


A 22-year-old woman identified as Ifeoma Okechukwu on Monday, around 12:30pm, killed a man, who allegedly  tried  to rape her in her residence in Atlantic view Estate, Alpha Beach Road, Lekki area of Lagos.

Okechukwu who is from Imo State narrated her odeal saying, she was on her way back from the store where she went to buy sanitary pad when the unfamiliar man waylaid her.
"After buying the pad, i was going back home when i saw the n I saw a man, who should be in his forties, standing at a corner. He approached meand ordered me to take him to my house."

"He put his hand into his pocket as if he was trying to bring out a weapon. He said he would kill me if i shouted. When we got. To my house, he said i should shut the door and i did. He said I should remove my clothes and i started begging him but refused to listen."

"So i told him to let meget to thekitchen because i was cooking something and i would be back. I got a rod & hid it in my wrapper. I went back and moved slowly towards him, still begging, but he refused.

"He was taking off his clothes and wearing a condom when i used the rod to hit him in the head. I started screaming and then i picked the phone and called my Uncle."
 See the graphic pic below:


According to a Police source, a pack of condom was found on the deceased, including a phone without SIM card. No one has come to claim the corpse since the incident.

"We have information that he was not alone. He belonged to a gang that has been terrorizing  residents of Lekki and that's why nobody knows his name and address and none of his relatives has come forward to say they know him." He said.

Meanwhile, Okechukwu is still in the Police Station.






No comments:

Post a Comment