Sunday 9 November 2014

A Normal Person Cannot Have A Party Without Alcohol - Eniola Badmus


Plus-size Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus popularly known as "Gbogbo Big girls" says she's unperturbed being on the 'big' side.

In a recent interview with Vanguard, the actress says everyone cannot be Slim, and that it's only in Nigeria that overweight people are being discriminated.

"Why is it that my being big is an issue to people? Okay, everybody has to be very slim right? In the US they don't discriminate like this o, its only in Nigeria people get worked up about being overweight. I understand it is not healthy to be overweight at all, but should it be an issue as a lifestyle?


When asked if her weight has affected her career, she responded; "How now? That is what has been working for me. It is not easy to be big and famous. Instead of my weight being a draw back, it has actually been a blessing to me." 

On her last birthday, she was seen with bottles of alcohol. The actress says she cannot have a party without alcohol, adding that it is abnormal to have a party and not have booze. 

"When you have a party, you don't give alcohol?
See, I am the kind of person that doesn't see a thing like that as anything special. How can any normal person have a party without alcohol? I'm not an SU o, let them know. I'm born-again Christian but not an SU. When we have parties, we serve alcohol, it is normal. Party without alcohol is nothing, it's Zero."


Speaking on her ideal man, she said; "I just like a regular guy that has talent. Even if he doesn't have talent, he has to be intelligent. A regular man, but please no body odour and mouth odour, such are very important to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment