Monday 10 November 2014

BUSTED: Man Arrested At Lagos Airport With Cocain Concealed In Women Shoes



Officials of National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) have arrested a passenger at the Lagos airport for allegedly concealing Cocaine in female shoes.


 
NDLEA said the suspect, known as Mama Solomon, who had checked in th luggage claimed he was a shoe dealer. However, during interrogation it was revealed that he only used the shoes as mode of concealing the Cocaine.  He had two bags containing female shoes and hand bags. The drugs was covered in the soles of the female shoes and he was immediately arrested.

The 27-year-old suspect claimed he was given the bags by his friend in Brazil to take to Nigeria.
"I live and work in Brazil. I was given the drug with a promise that i will be handsomely rewarded if i successfully deliver the bags in Nigeria. They also assured me that somebody will help me in collecting the bags at the airport in Nigeria.
Unfortunately, officers demanded to search my bags and in the process, the Cocain was found in my bag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment