Friday 21 November 2014

I Have A Girlfriend, Stop Calling Me Gay, It hurts - Benson Okonkwo

Fast rising actor, Benson Okonkwo who is known for his homosexual roles in movies, has reacted to insinuation that he he is gay.

In a recent interview with PUNCH, the actor claimed he is not gay, adding that his lifestyle is different from the roles he plays in movies.

"Most times, i grant interviews to blogs, the subject is always twisted out of context. Most of those commenting on those blogs would say that i am Gay. Maybe it is because of the roles i have played in movies."

"They should understand that i am only acting and the roles have nothing to do with my personality. I get embarrassed when people mistake the roles i play in movies for reality and call me Gay. And to think that I've always said that i am not Gay! It really hurts."

"I am not bothered by what people are saying about me. To be honest with you, if i felt that the comments were a big problem to me, i would have stopped granting interviews long ago. What my critics don't know is that, i have a steady girl friend. But i wont talk about her. I don't like to talk about my private life" he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment