Sunday 30 November 2014

"I love All My Kids" - Femi Kuti Rubbishes DNA Test Reports


Recently, a report went viral, claiming Afro-beat star, Femi kuti did a DNA test and found out two of his five kids were not his, prompting him to return them to their mother.
Femi Kuti has however expressed his displeasure to the claims. According to him, even though the report is true, it is something that happened 8years ago andhis family has since moved on.



Here him; "I live with my children and those that know me know how much i love them. It's someone trying to be mischievous cause they know the love i have for my children and are trying to hurt me. And the story is 8years old. I don't need that kind of news to make me famous. My music does enough for me and I'm content. I didn't grant an interview. My management is taking the matter up" he tweeted.

No comments:

Post a Comment