Wednesday 19 November 2014

Kim Kardashian On Naked Photo Shoot: "I wanted to make myself feel confident'


34-year-old reality TV star, Kim Kardashian has addressed the issue of her Break The Internet nude photo shoot.

Did she really balance that champaign glass on her back side or it was photoshop? 
"My back hurt for about a week after that shoot....i used muscles! Photographer Jean-Paul Goude has an art of posing you and it was definitely not comfortable" she said in an interview.
Kim also taught TV host Rove McManus the same balancing trick, warning him, "you don't have as big a butt as i do."

On her decision to pose nude, she said;
"I was so honored and excited to work with [Goude] because he is a legend, and for me that was something i wanted to do to make me feel confident. As a role model, I'm not saying any one else should do that, but for me it was an art project and it taught me to do what i want to do." 

No comments:

Post a Comment