Tuesday 11 November 2014

Marriage wont affect my career - Blessing Okagbare


Nigeria fastest woman, Blessing Okagbare has said that marriage won't affect her career. 
Blessing, who got married over the weekend in Sapele, Delta state told Guardian Newspaper thus;
"Getting married won't in any way stop me from doing the usual things i do on track.
I have been looking forward to this moment and by the grace of God, we will celebrate it with everything."



"But one thing i want to assure my fans and all Nigerians is that, i will continue to work hard to put smiles on their faces as long as my body allows me to run and jump on track.
There's lot of work to be done and i have started training well ahead. I will return to the track soon after the wedding and i pray God to continue to guide me and my husband as we commence the journey of our married life."


No comments:

Post a Comment