Saturday 8 November 2014

Why i wear the same T-shirt everyday - Facebook founder, Marck Zukerberg


The founder and chief executive of Facebook, Mark Zukerberg says he's too busy making important life-changing decisions, to have any time worrying about breaking his routine of wearing the same grey T-shirt everyday. He however stated that, he owns different versions of the same T-shirt as clothing.

"I really want to clear my life so that i have to make as few decisions as possible about anything except how to best serve this community."

"I'm in this really lucky position where i get to wake up everyday and help serve more than 1 billion people, and i feel like am not doing my job if i spend any of my energy on things that are silly or frivolous about my life. So that way i get to dedicate all of my energy towards just building the best products and services." Zukerberg said

No comments:

Post a Comment