Thursday 18 December 2014

Meet The Man Who Spent £100,000 On Plastic Surgeries To Look Like Kim Kardashian



23-year-old Jordan Parke, who is a die-hard fan of Kim Kardashian and very obsessed with her, has spent four years and a whooping sum of £100,000 in his quest to bear a close resemblance to the reality TV star.
Jordan says he became obsessed with Kim, after seeing her on her reality show "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" a few years ago.


Some of the procedures he's done include, lip and cheek fillers, laser hair removal, botox and eyebrow tattoos. He also admits he gets a discount at the clinic where his cosmetic surgeries are performed because he's a frequent customer.

He said; "I love everything about Kim. She's the most gorgeous woman ever. Her skin is perfect, her hair, everything about her."

He's also proud about his new "big lips". He said; "The bigger, the better, I've never felt better about myself. I laugh when people try to insult me by telling me i look plastic or fake. Do they think I'm going for the natural look? If i was I'd ask for my money back."

In case u're worried for him, Jordan is not bothered. He says he enjoys and loves the attention from his weird appearance.
Umm, maybe he should ge his money back because, what am seeing is............complete the sentence. Lol

  

No comments:

Post a Comment