Tuesday 2 December 2014

Photos: Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Poses Naked For DuJour Magazine


Kourtney Kardashian seems to be following in her younger sister Kim's footsteps by posing nude while pregnant.
The reality TV star bare her baby bump in a nude photo shoot for DuJour magazine, just weeks after her sister Kim nearly broke the internet with her full-frontal spread for Paper magazine.

Kourtney who's expecting her third child, told the magazine; "I'm at my best when I'm pregnant. I had done a nude photo shoot when i was pregnant with Mason, really last minute just for myself, and i love it. The photo is hanging in the entry of my mom's house. It actually used to be in her bedroom next to her bed but Bruce would always make a comment about having it in his room. But it was really beautiful."

More pics below:



No comments:

Post a Comment