Sunday 7 December 2014

Tchidi Chikere & Nuella Njubigbo Shares Adorable Pics Of Their Newborn Baby


Nollywood producer, Tchidi Chikere and his actress wife, Nuella Ujibigbo are still engulfed in a joyous mood since the arrival of their first baby together few days ago in the US.
The couple have since named the baby girl, Tess.

The anambra state actress shared pictures of their baby with the following caption;
"Thank you My Lord, My God, My Everything for thiss divine gift...only you did this for us and all glory goes back to you Lord. Welcome My Sunshine. She's called "Baby Tess"....still can't believe this precious, sweet, adorable, little angel is ours....Awesome!!! Who am i Lord that you are mindful of me??? I will tell the world of your greatness and Supremacy! She is my "Testimony of God's good works in our lives."




Awww, too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment