Monday 19 January 2015

I Have Cold, Not Cancer - Gen. Buhari

APC presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari on Sunday, cleared the air on hi health status saying he only had cold and not cancer as rumored.

It went viral recently that he has been diagnosed of the terminal disease and flown abroad for treatment.
Some fake medical reports floated social media.

But addressing newsmen at the Rivers State Governor's Lodge, Asokoro, Abuja he said; “I don’t know the reason for this desperation. The issue we are telling Nigerians is that of corruption in this country. What has my health got to do with that?
“Have I been sick on a daily basis? And (that) document has been put on paper, on Tweeter that I am sick. The Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH) said they are forged documents. This desperation is beyond my understanding.”
 “Vanguard reported that I was to jet out for medical check-up yesterday, but here am I. I was at Nasarawa and Benue states yesterday, tomorrow, I am going to be in two states.
 “Day after tomorrow, I’ll be in two more states. I am doing two states per day. How they got the impression that I was sick I do not know, although I got cold, but that did not stop me from going through my schedule”, he maintained.

1 comment: