Monday 12 January 2015

I Want A 'Sugar Boy' Who Can Cook, Drive And Be My Houseboy - Cossy Ojiakor


Controversial Nollywood actress and singer, Cossy Ojiakor says her male fan base is massive and she gets lots of attention and disturbance from them to be their sugar mummy. 
So this got her thinking and she considered and rolled out her requirements for those interested. 

Hear her; "Yes they have actually been disturbing me for that. But I told them that if you must be my sugar boy there is need for you to be a good cook, a good house boy and a driver. I have even asked some of them to send a picture of themselves cooking in the kitchen and what they are preparing. But they weren’t sending the picture i want. At the moment, none of them is qualified to be my sugar boy. If they had qualified, I would have employed at least three of them and placed them on salary”

So all dem Sugar Mummy hustlers, feel free to apply, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment