Monday 26 January 2015

Man Threatens To Kill Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi On Facebook



Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi received a death threat from someone on Facebook.
"Here's a message i got on the 25th of January 2015 at 22:31. I am sharing this so people can see the reason why i fear my life going back to Nigeria. On a daily basis, i get this kind of message from #Nigerians threatening to kill me. Many times i have been followed in London and many times i fear coming out of my house. When i talk about the imminent threat to my life, many think i am making it up. I love Nigeria but i have to make a wise decision to either go back and risk my life or stay away completely. I know one day will come and my children and grandchildren will see a better Nigeria. Tonight i am going to bed with tears in my eyes and with a heavy heart as i have no idea why someone will hate me this much just because of who i am. I please beg you to help me share this picture on Facebook, until the guy gets it. In doing so, please only show him love. Never abuse or get mad at him. Thank you for your support."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment