Thursday 22 January 2015

Man Who Paid $150K To Look Like Kim K, Now Wants A Bigger BUTT


Jordan James Parke, the man who spent $150,000 on plastic surgeries and procedures to look like the reality TV star, says he's not yet satisfied with his looks. Aparrently, he wants Kim Kardashian's signature butt too.
"I love Kim's bum, her bum is amazing. I'd like to get a bum as big as hers, but i wont get implants," he said on a recent episode of UK's This Morning.
He continued;“I’ve been looking at body contouring, it’s quite big in America. I want to get liposuction on my stomach and back. I lost 70 pounds last year, I’m so lazy, I never exercise so I want to get lipo on my stomach and back and they put the fat back into your bum so you get two procedures in one and you get a big bum."

Though Parke previously said that he emulated his post-surgery look after Mrs. Kanye West after watching a few episodes of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, the 23-year-old makeup artists admits he doesn’t want to look exactly like Kardashian. (Maybe that explains why he kind of resembles Amber Rose instead.)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment