Sunday 25 January 2015

Miley Cyrus Can't Spell Her Boyfriend's Name?


Controversial Pop star, Miley Cyrus who found love with Arnold Schwarzenegger's son, Patrick can't spell his surname. Can you blame her?
It's save to say that the name "Schwarzenegger" inspires great fear in people who have to write it out, because it is too long.

During a recent appearance on Good Morning America, the host, Cameron Mathison asked Miley if she can spell the name on camera.
“Literally I just had this conversation, i can’t tell you. Apparently there’s not a ‘T’ in it.” Yeah, against all logic! Why isn’t there a ‘T’ in it?
“I’m not the way that people try to make me seem,I don’t go around just trashing hotel rooms and partying … I’m actually working on, you know, music that I love and being involved in things that I love, Miley said in the show

No comments:

Post a Comment