Thursday 8 January 2015

Nigerian Aruna Quadri Emerges World's Table Tennis Player Of The Year

Aruna Quadri made history, as he emerged the International Table Tennis Federation(ITTF) star player of the year 2014, at the award ceremony which held on Wednesday, January 7, 2015 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
He's the first African to win this award.

At the colorful award ceremony which held at the Armani Hotel, 26-year-old Quadri scooped two awards ahead of players from Asia and Europe to get a standing ovation from guests at the occasion.

An elated Quadri described his award as the best in his career, while acknowledging the support of his fans across the world.
        " This is the best day of my career and I want to thank the organizers for considering me for this. I also want to thank all my fans all over the world for their support because this is unbelievable for me and I promise to continue to work hard,”   

No comments:

Post a Comment