Friday 9 January 2015

Vincent Enyeama Congratulates Yaya Toure After Loosing Out To Him At Glo CAF Awards


Last night, Cote d' Ivoire's Yaya Toure beat Nigeria's Vincent Enyeama and Gabon's Pierre Emerick Aubameyang to win the 2014 African Player of  the Year.

Reacting to his loss, Vincent Enyeama took to his Instagram page and wrote; 
     "A very big thank you to my #SUPERGOD for bringing me this far, without HIM, I wouldn’t have been here. Thank you to my sweet wife and my DIAMOND.”

   " Thanks to all my family members, friends and love ones. big thanks to my coaches and teammates, my fans and supporters, media men and women. I love you all. You guys rock. You guys are great. Thank you for all the support. Congratulations to Yaya oure for being the 2014 AFRICAN FOOTBALLER OF DE YEAR.#bravo yaya,” 

No comments:

Post a Comment