Wednesday 11 February 2015

Kim Kardashian: My Sex Tape Didn't Make Me Famous But....(Read)


Reality TV star, Kim Kardashian in a recent chat with model, Cara Delevingne, 22, said she’s fed up of people suggesting she doesn’t deserve her success because of her lack of talent.
“When someone asks me, ‘What do you do?’ under my breath I want to say, ‘Ask my f**king bank account what I do.’ But I would never say that to someone’s face. We’ve had more episodes than ‘I Love Lucy!’ And I’m proud that we give so many people jobs.
“Like when they ask, ‘What do you do?’ I mean, what an uneducated question! And I just want to help change the perception that being on a reality show is such a negative thing.”
The 34-year-old mother of one doesn’t think the explicit video she made with ex-boyfriend, Ray J in 2003 made her famous and wishes she could show her critics her enormous bank balance.
“If I do have one regret in life that’s it. Maybe that’s how some people heard about me but I didn’t launch my career off of that. That was 12 years ago, no 13 years ago now, so I just try to move on and put it in the past because I think that everyone in life does things they’re not proud of but you can’t sit and dwell on them forever,”she stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment