Wednesday 25 February 2015

Michael Godson Confirms Relationship With Ini Edo

Some weeks ago, photos of actress Ini Edo in a very compromising bedroom position with younger actor, Michael Godson went viral online.

Based on the photos, it was generally concluded that the recently divorced actress was getting warmth from the actor after her marriage with Philip Ehiagwina hit the rocks.
Some people even said Ini may have been dating Michael, before her marriage crashed.

The fast rising Nollywood actor have reacted to this, in a recent interview with CityPeople.
‘I respect her (Ini Edo) a lot because she has done so well for herself and I am not going to deny being her friend because she is having bad press or something. She is someone I respect so much and I admire her intelligence. I love very intelligent women.
‘Ini and I are very good friends; actually we’re very close. Ini Edo is someone I’m very free with. She’s someone I can share my problems with and tell things about me. She’s the only actress I have a very close relationship with. I have a lot of actresses as friends as well but the only one I am close to is Ini,’ he told City People.
Godson also added that the controversial photos were taken on the set of a yet-to-be-released movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment