Saturday 14 February 2015

Read Charly Boy, Jude Okoye, Mercy Johnson's Val Message To Their Spouses


s
charles and wife
It's Valentine’s Day and our celebrities are not left out in the love frenzy.
Media personality, Charles Oputa, composed a love filled poem for his queen, Lady Diana which went thus:
I dnt have roses for you
Forget dat side.
I dnt have plans on dis special day
You knw I Am broke
Manage me my Val
For you are loved
More than words can ever show.
CB.”
Also, Psquare’s older brother, Jude Okoye threw a shout out to his wife and mother of his baby girl on Instagram.
jude okoye wedding1
Happy valentines Day my dear. This time last year we celebrated alone. But today we are blessed with princess Emma to share special days like this with. May God continue to bless you for me. Love you @kifycutie, 
Who's next? It's Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson-Okojie.
She wrote;
"Wat Val means to me is God, u and our kids. U have given me all. I ask today dat ur tearss be mine and my smiles be urs. HVD"
 Aww! How sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment