Friday 6 February 2015

Save your data; Checkout 10 quotes from the viral Ekiti audio


Considering the fact that many may not be able to listen to the entire recording, i bring you 10 salient quotes from the meeting. 

In the recording, Ayo Fayose, governor of Ekiti, Senator Iyiola Omisore, Musiliu Obanikoro and some Military top brass were having a heated operational discussion about the Ekiti elections of June 2014.

Others reportedly present at the meeting were a certain Honorable Abdulkareem; the Minister for Police Affairs Caleb Olubolade, and Brigadier General Aliyu Momoh
1. “Am not here for tea party, I’m on a special assignment by the President. Then that Daramola (APC Fayemi Campaign Manager) I want him picked up in the morning!”
2. “Look here, you can’t get promotion without me sitting on top of your military council. If I am a happy man tomorrow night, the sky is your limit.”
3. “The war is eminent. I was in my house, “chief of army staff” called me, and told me he has briefed him [General Momoh], and gave me his number because i never met him before. He told me, you are in safe hands; he would perform, and if you have any issues, call me.”
4. “I would just say that we don’t have to argue this much, we have seen some lapses yes, its just this evening. there is nothing happening now that we cannot contain before tomorrow morning, there is nothing.so ba mi so fun general, we can be together on this matter. Your boys can be overzealous and do things that are not sent.”
5. “We have strike force they just entered into the force. We can start arresting in the afternoon. There are about 6 special team. I have one strike force. I have almost forty soldiers after deployment. We have done a lot of arrest.”
6. “Am not talking to you anyhow to, don’t talk to me anyhow too; i won’t take it from you. Whom am are you talking to, am an honourable member of the national assembly, do you know you are insulting me too?”
7. “I dont like all this embarrassment, we all left our home to come here, we are here for the same thing. I don’t like the way the honourable is talking, I asked him to come here, if you are a member of the national assembly so, I was once a senator too. show some respect.”
8. “Another thing, General relax sit down. You are a soldier man, you are working for us. You have more shock absorber than we bloody civilian. Forget about that there are something’s that are not clear to us. One – that your boys are dis-arming even the police.”
9. “The idea of calling you, and not getting reactions we have to stop that now, you must bring that to an end. When we call you, within the next 5 – 10 minutes, we need to know what has been done about it, and we want to get the full feedback on what has been done.”
10. “If am working for you, if am working for you sir, i cannot be following you around sir. My people cannot be following you about. We don’t follow IG about, we don’t follow police about.
Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose has already rubbished  the recording, saying it's false. While Obanikoro has released a statement, threatening to sue SaharaReporters.

No comments:

Post a Comment