Tuesday 10 February 2015

Tinsel Stars, Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Set To Wed


Tinsel Actress/Former Miss Black USA 2010, Osas Ighodaro has revealed in a recent interview with Enconium magazine that she feels so great as she is about to tie the knot with her co tinsel actor, Gbenro Ajibade.
The actress is so thrilled and she just can’t wait for the wedding bells to ring.
“I feel great about it and for the wedding bell. Stay tuned because it is coming up soon, she said."
She revealed that it was Gbenro’s physique and his Love for God that caught her attention and made her attracted to him. She stated that the best Val’s day she’s ever had in her life was with him. How nice…
“The fact that he is God fearing and his love for the most high I admire a lot. His physique is attractive. butt it was when we got close and started talking I got to know him as a person. That got me more attracted to him”.
“The first valentine spent with Gbenro was my most memorable. He surprised me, took me to Obudu Ranch (Cross River state). It was very romantic and surprising”

No comments:

Post a Comment