Wednesday 4 March 2015

I Never Thought I Would Be A Music Star - Korede Bello


Mavin Records artist, Korede Bello is gradually becoming a household name in the Nigerian music industry and thanks to his latest song, "Godwin" and "Dorobucci" in which he featured with the rest of the Mavin Crew. 

In a recent interview, he revealed that he would have been a footballer or an accountant because he never thought he would make it in music. 
“I have never thought of being a music star. And funny enough, I have always wanted to be a footballer or an accountant. I didn’t really see music as a career.
“Actually, I saw it as a passion and a hobby. I didn’t know I was going to do music professionally until recently, during my secondary school days. I go to the studio doing recording seriously. I started seeing music as my life purpose. I see it as an opportunity to serve humanity,” the Nigerian Institute of Journalism, Ogba, Lagos graduate said.

No comments:

Post a Comment