Saturday 28 March 2015

"Lilian Esoro, the woman of my heart" - Iyanya's manager, Ubi Franklin tells his LOVE story


Made Men Music Group Ceo, Ubi Franklin has spoken about his newly engagement with actress Lillian Esoro. According to him, he saw Lillian like any other lady at a party and asked her out. He never knew what she was into, he said. 

“When I met her, I did not even know she was an actress. That is something people do not know. I hardly watch television these days because of my schedule, so there are a lot of movie stars I do not know. Whenever I want to relax, I watch movies on my laptop. The first day I met her, she did not tell me she was an actress and I didn’t know till about a week later. 
“I called her to ask and she told me she was an actress but preferred to keep a low profile. She said she does not like too much attention and all she wants is due diligence. She is not one of those actresses that seek for attention.”

About when and where their marriage will hold, Ubi said;
“The marriage would definitely be this year in Nigeria. I am not a fan of marrying abroad. I have nothing against people that do it but the truth is many people that ought to come and pray for you would not make it if you travel out of the country,”  

No comments:

Post a Comment