Friday 27 March 2015

Ramsey Nouah Outline Reasons Why He Strongly Believe in GEJ


Popular Nollywood actor, Ramsey Nouah has talked about his reason for supporting the Nigeria‘s incumbent President, Goodluck Jonathan in the forthcoming presidential elections.
According to the veteran actor, no government has ever supported the Nigerian film industry a.k.a Nollywood like the present administration.
Speaking in a recent interview with CNN’s African Voices, Ramsey said: ‘I find it quite dicey, it’s a case of uncertainty, not knowing what is going to happen. However I’m actually endorsing the present government because Goodluck Jonathan has contributed immensely to the growth of our industry.
‘Call me selfish, call me what, but I’ve been in this industry for 25 years; no government ever spoke about my industry like this one. He gave us audience, he listened to us, he gave several grants to help the industry, he sent so many of the practitioners outside to big film schools … he’s giving money for distribution. So, for all these reasons we’re supporting him.’

No comments:

Post a Comment