Wednesday 8 April 2015

Be Inspired! 2Face Idibia tells how he used to jump on Molues for free


Music star, 2face Idibia recently shared his come up story and told about how bad things once were for him when he was a struggling musician.


Once he decided to drop out of school to pursue music, he moved to Lagos, where he endured not being able to feed himself and having to get on public transport (molue), claiming he was “staff”

Staff is when you are allowed to use public transport for free, claiming you are part of the army or police.
I got robbed sometime in school. All my audio cassettes that I recorded they took them. I was sad for like a year plus. I dropped out  and I am like look I am not continuing this thing I am going to follow music. I actually confessed to my parents. I told them the truth that I am not going back to school. I am going to Lagos, Festac town. All this waka wey i dey talk so, na molue… staff, sometimes na fight we go fight. Them go pursue us from bus to bus.
Awww & look how successful he is now!
You can watch video (HERE)

No comments:

Post a Comment