Sunday 5 April 2015

I dislike ladies with smelly weaves and bad breath – Lynxxx


Award-winning artist Chukie Edozien popularly known as Lynxx in a chat with PUNCH speaks about the downside of fame and what turns him off in a lady.
See excerpts from the interview below:

What qualities attract you to a lady?
I like a free-spirited lady with morals, one who I can learn from. She must be able to cook and look good. On the other hand, I am turned off by bad breath and a smelly weave. I am not attracted to women who talk too much.
What is the most uncomfortable thing about fame?
Sometimes, people expect you to be superhuman. There are times when you just do not want all the attention because you want to live a normal life like every other person. People fail to understand that celebrities also have problems.
What is the craziest thing you have read about yourself?
They said my dad got me the Pepsi endorsement. How could that have been possible? My dad did not know I was into music at the time the offer came. I laughed it off and moved on. I also read somewhere that I have children. I get to read and hear so many stories but it’s part of being in the entertainment industry. You can’t run away from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment