Sunday 19 April 2015

I was lucky to find a hot Nigerian woman – Chris Attoh on marrying Damilola Adegbite


“When Dami walks into a room, she steals the attention so it is very hard not to notice her.” Those sweet words was that of Ghanaian actor, Chris Attoh when recalling his attraction to his actress wife, Damilola Adegbite.

The two lovers who met on the set of Tinsel two years ago consumated their love in a court ceremony that held under a colourful ambience in Accra, Ghana on February 14. Dami and Chris now have a child between them.

Being a ladies man is not lost on him yet the dashing actor always knew what he wanted.  He  told The Nation, “The first attraction to my wife when I first met her is that her birthday is on the 18th of May while mine is on the 17th. That is the first thing that caught my attention. I said this must be my sister.
“If I’m a day before her, then our thoughts are probably the same and our desires are the same. We did find out that our desires are the same. She is an amazing person. When Dami walks into a room, she steals the attention so it is very hard not to notice her. Obviously I was meeting new people, new faces but she definitely made an impression.
Attoh may never wake from the dream of finding his love. “You enjoy life until you find that one person who you decide you will not let go, you want to share the rest of your life with that person. Unfortunately, it has to be one person. It beats being whether the person is Ghanaian or Nigerian or Italian. I was lucky to find myself a hot, beautiful Nigerian woman,”

No comments:

Post a Comment