Sunday 26 April 2015

I’m an expert when it comes to women — Teju Babyface brags



Media personality, Teju Oyelakin popularly known as "Teju Babyface had a pretty interesting interview with Punch - where he bragged about his ability to handpick the opposite sex perfectly well.

See excerpts from the interview below :

How has The Teju Babyface show affected your career?

The greatest ingredient a man needs to outstanding success in life is equity. The Teju Babyface Show has brought me influence. What some people will have to queue for, buy with their hard-earned money, will come my way for free and without stress.

The brand ‘’Teju Babyface’’ will make me come to your office even when I know nobody (though I don’t do that) and still get attraction. These and lots more are things Teju Babyface Show has done for me. The Teju Babyface has brought me brand equity.

Why the name “Teju Babyface Show?

It’s a brand; there’s no point changing a winning formula. We are building a structure that will house everything from the brand name.

How has marriage affected your career?

My marriage has improved my career and also made me responsible. My marriage is great and gets interesting as the day goes by. I fended and thought for myself as a single man. I was also a bit reckless then. I am more responsible as a married man.

How would you describe your wife?

I married the best woman on earth. Sincerely, I got much more than I deserve in this regard. She is the best of all women.

How do you mean?

I am an expert when it comes to women and I know a good one. She is one of the good ones and I will always appreciate her. She was kept for me.

Can you recall your most romantic experience with your wife?

My wife is far from the traditional romantic woman, which is the exact reason I married her. She is not the type who would jump at a gift without knowing the reason behind it. She is a very serious minded type who does not really need a man before getting things right.
She doesn’t crave for attention like many women do. There was a time we forgot our wedding anniversary and when we remembered, we laughed at it. I would not have lasted with a woman who will nag or sob at things like that. She is a strong woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment